07/12/2022

ILD: Loliday | December, 2022


Firstly, I wish a happy Loliday for all lolitas around the world. It doesn't matter if you wore lolita on ILD, if you went to a metting or if you could do something related to the fashion. If you are a lolita, I hope you had a special day  After all, "[...] Even when wearing a jersey, a princess is a princess" (Novala Takemoto, from here).

If you found this post by chance and you don't know what is ILD, I will briefly explain. ILD is "International Lolita Day" and the event is hosted every first Saturday of June and December. If you want to know more about it, I suggest this post.

I woke up and prepared a special breakfast, with French Toast. It's simple to prepare and it's delicious. My receipt is: I mix an egg and a bit of milk, half tbsp of sugar and cinnamon (as much as you want). I pass the loaf bread in this mixture and fried with butter. On mine, I added Maple Syrup, but you can also put ricotta, they go well together. I also prepared black coffee with no sugar. 


After breakfast, I've watched some videos related to lolita fashion. 


Then I did my nails and used a nail style inspired by the outfit I intended to wear, what was supposed to be a reproduction of what I wore at election day and forgot to shoot. 


I was getting ready when I remembered my only lolitable shirt was in repair. I didn't take it to heart and just picked a shirt from my husband that would match collors with my outfit. Resilience, if I couldn't wear lolita, I would at least use a la mode.

Which one do you like better?

I went with my mom, and two cousins to visit a mom's friend who has a small store in a neighbor city. It was a cozy afternoon, with conversation, finger food, soda and juice.

In the end of the day, I read some pages of "Northanger Abbey", by Jane Austen. It's for a book club I participate and the next meeting is on December, 10th. And my loliday had its end. 

Did you do something different that day? I would love to hear about it on comments 


2 comentários:

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3