31/12/2022

Goals for 2023

 

Freepik


 To learn how to sew: to learn how to sew is an old goal. However, I always put other things first and this goal is left behind. But next year, learn how to sew will be on the top of my priority list.

 To stop eating finger food and soda: I've made two promises (one for each item I won't eat) and it is the sacrifice I'll do. The hardest part to me is do not eat finger food, that I eat a lot, but I can do it. By the way, when I say "finger food", I'm talking about a type of food common in Brazil such as pastel, coxinha, fried kibe and so on. 

 To personalize a hat and a straw bag: I love strawberry themed things and I've saved some inspirations of hat and straw bag with lots of red and strawberries. I'd like to wear a country lolita outfit wearing those two items.

 To be graded N5: I study Japanese all by myself and in the next year I'll do the JLPT test.

2 comentários:

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3