09/12/2022

Permanent calendar | Angelic Pretty

Lolita History

 

I was seeing some scans from Lolita History Gallery and I found this calendar. It's really pretty, however it's from 2009 and 2009 has been gone for a while. I've decided to edit it and use on the next year. My first idea was add the days, maybe use the original numbers. That way, we wouldn't see a huge contrast between collors, images quality and numbers, but it didn't work. So I've decided delete all the numbers and the year, and the final result is the permanent calendar I'll share with you here. 

Unfortunately, I don't know how to improve the image quality, so I have no idea about how it will be after printed. I hope it come out good, because I'll print one to myself for sure.

Those are the edited images. Enjoy with no moderation. If you decide to print and to post a picture of it on Instagram, please, tag me. It's @ladythaw








Ps: I also have a PDF version. If you wanna it, send me an email at thawanarosa@hotmail.com





6 comentários:

  1. Awwww it looks amazing! I love that, being a permanent calendar, we can use and reuse it the way we want it (and not having to throw the cute AP cover away!)
    Thanks for sharing your work ^_^

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you :D I intend to print one every year (or until i get tired of it)

      Excluir
  2. Ohhh that was my calendar! I am happy that Rainy posted the photos I sent to Lolita History ^^
    I scanned the calendar then cut it and framed the images.
    Doing a permanent calendar is a very cool idea!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. You don't say! It's so cool to know it! Do you believe I though about you when I first saw it? Waiting my printed version from print shop and thanks to you <3

      Excluir
  3. Ohh! That was my calendar! I am happy Rainy posted the photos I sent to Lolita History ^^
    I scanned the calendar and cut it, then I framed the images ^^
    Doing a permanent calendar is a very cool idea!

    ResponderExcluir

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3