20/01/2023

My very first sewing machine

Yes, I took a print. But mine is just like this one


You might have seen my post about my 2023 resolutions. An important one is to learn how to sew and with this intention, I bought my very first sewing machine. It was on sale and I couldn't resist. I was intending to save money and buy paying the whole price at once, but I'll pay in parts. It's pretty, doesn't it? 

I read on comments some customers received it on purple, but mine is pink and I loved it! Now I have to practice. And read the manual hahaha. 

2 comentários:

  1. Your machine is so precious!! If I find more nice tutorials on how to sew, I'll share them with you <3

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you! And with the tutorials you shared on your blog, I'll improve my skills for sure

      Excluir

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3