23/09/2024

So many things happened...

 

2 days after I wrote the last post, I delivered my baby boy. It wasn't suppose to be a hard labor, however, because some medical mistakes, my baby was born without life. It was necessary CPR and ventilator. We passed almost 10 days hospitalized. I had a hard time breastfeeading him because of the shape of my breast and also had high blood pressure for a while after he was born.

Even though it looks like bad news, we are actually doing completely fine. He is a healthy baby with no sequelae and despising my anxiety I'm good too.

When I was pregnant I even thought about giving up on lolita fashion. I was thinking on giving up on lots of things, because I was felling so sick that I had no energy to do things I used to enjoy. 

After Oliver was born, I gain some kilograms and my shoes number changed and I basically lost the most of my lolita clothes and shoes. I didn't had a lot of things indeed. My wardrobe was composed of 3 jsk and 3 skirts. I'm not couting accessories.



The only piece that still fits on me is the Rotten Strawberry Print Ruffle Hemline jsk. It's pretty, love it . I've sold the 2 jsk that didn't fit anymore. I intend to sale the skirts too, but I didn't do anything about it yet. 

Shoes: lost all

I used to have only one petticoat. It was white and was A-line already (it was old). It was another thing that didn't fit anymore. 

The good new is if I want to make a "Wardrobe" session in here, it's easy to start, isn't it? 

Abou the MNL (I was planning my outfit and shared that here), I didn't go. I wouldn't be able to. I would go alone, any smell would make me feel sick... not a good trip for a pregnant. By the way, the shoes wouldn't fit back then, because my feet were really swollen. 

This is a small summary of my life since my last post here. 











Um comentário:

  1. I'm really happy that your son is alright! And while it might be hard, congratulations on not leaving Lolita fashion. I wish you the best with new wardrobe 💗

    ResponderExcluir

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3