13/11/2023

Updates!


Hello! There is a while since I last appeared here. There are so many things to say... I don't even know from where to start. 

I'm pregnant, as you can see. My first trimester was tough. Really, really tough. April and May was the worst part to me. I threw up every day from 14th April to 25th May. Every. Day. Ok, to be fair, there were three days I didn't throw up. I've lost almost 15% of my weight. I had no choice but giving up on doing lots of things. 

After I stopped feelling sick every day, other things happened. I don't wanna talk about them all, this post would become huge. I intend to make a video talking about it, but it will be in Portuguese. 

Ok, those things are on the past. But since I had to prioritize, I didn't give so many attetion to this place. 

I just wanna let you know I'm doing fine, I'm alive and I might share a video here talking about my experience with pregnancy.

By the way, my baby boy is still in the oven.

2 comentários:

  1. I´m glad to hear you are feeling better, hopefully, things will only go up from now. I believe the kid will be fine and happy to have such a cool mom :).

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Aww congratulations! I am happy you are feeling better!

    ResponderExcluir

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3