21/04/2023

New shoes!



I bought those pretty and simple shoes on Shopee and they just arrived! How you can see on the pictures, they are black and with no details. I am planning an outfit inspired by Alice in the wonderland for MNL 2023. The theme will be "Red carpet". 

At first, I didn't know what kind of outfit I could do. After thinking a little and seeing the pieces I already had, I saw Alice would be a great pick. I have a light blue skirt I bought from Morangato a time ago and I'm working on the other details. I intend to sew some pieces myself (good luck to me).

I will share my progress here with you guys 







3 comentários:

  1. Those shoes are lovely! They seem also really comfy, and will look good in any Alice in Wonderland themed coord. I'm eager to see what you will create!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. In the end, I gave up going to the meeting hihi When I bought the ticket, I didn't imagine how sick I would be felling when the event comes

      Excluir
  2. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3