08/10/2022

A goal for 2022

 

Link unknown


Lolita fashion is a hobby that demands money, and if you're Brazilian and have remaining money, you're a privileged. Since I'm not part of this special group, I take some time to buy a new item. A really long time. 

I've had my ups and downs with fashion, and I realized I have almost no accessories, which shocked me. I've decided to set a goal for this year: add at least one accessory to my lolita wardrobe. It doesn't matter if it will be made by me or bought. I'd like to dedicate myself to small and delicate details that compose this fashion so loved by me. 

I know, it's not new year to set a new year goal, but I did it anyway. That's all, folks. 



3 comentários:

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3