02/11/2022

7 beautiful strawberry patterns

 
You might note that I really love strawberries. It's a theme that has my heart before lolita, but this love grew bigger with the fashion.

When I was looking for patterns for this blog, I had found some images I liked and I saved them for future use. Every time I open that file, I think to myself "I'll post it on my blog, someone can like it too", however, I never do it. Until today.

So now 7 beautiful strawberry patterns:








Since I have those files for a while, the credits are unknown. If you have this information, please, let me know.







2 comentários:

  1. Essas estampas/padrões de morango são todos lindos!
    Eu sempre gostei de morangos, mas só para comer, quero dizer XD foi Lolita que me fez ver como eles são lindos e ficam maravilhosos em qualquer roupa, praticamente.

    Aliás, o do fundo do seu blog é uma gracinha, porque além de ser mini, é em pixel art! adorei :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Eu também amo eles! Obrigada, sou apaixonada nessa imagem de bg do blog

      Excluir

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3