10/02/2023

Just a complain


I came here today just to register my complain: I hate the fact that my vacation had its end and my new routine doesn't allow me to do the things I like the most as before.

I was playing the game Poupée Girl every and each day. I was reading more and studying Japanese and now I have to figure out a routine that works with my job schedule.

I wanna be a princess with no obligation but be cute and happy. I wanna have a tea cup, do my embroider and practice my sewing skills. And now I have to think on a way to do at least one thing I like. That's all, folks.

2 comentários:

  1. That's a very valid complain! Vacations are so good to create the perfect happy routine of hobbies and things that make us glow inside...
    Hope you can find time now to at least one of the things you love.

    ResponderExcluir

Gostou do post? Deixe um comentário, vou adorar responder <3
Did you like the post? Send me a comment, I'll love to answer <3